Just finished lunch at the Unleash conference and I’m already excited. Can’t wait to hear the rest of the day. Hadn’t ever been to New Spring church before but I’m impressed….not so much with the facilities (although they’re great!) but with the hospitality. These people get it. There must be 200-300 volunteers running around here making sure people know where to go and that they get whatever they need….like candy or lunch or restrooms or whatever. New Spring volunteers rock!
- the older son was so busy “working” out in the field that he totally missed his father’s heart (which was for his lost son)
- you’ll never know what God wants to do unless you spend time with Him
- inspiration is ok, but revelation is what’s really needed (we need specifics from God sometimes)
- don’t let your personal preference get in the way of what God wants to do
- when God is moving (regardless of where) we need to celebrate
- nothing matters more than people returning to Jesus – that’s the purpose of the church!